Register yourself as a user to unlock all available features in Patrakomala
Register as a Business
Register your business to Patrakomala to receive the best support Patrakomala has to offer. To submit your business’ registration, you must fill in a form that describes your business. The Patrakomala team will review your submission before your business is registered.
Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of Patrakomala accessible at patrakomala.disbudpar.bandung.go.id. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of Patrakomala. By using Patrakomala, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use Patrakomala if you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Patrakomala and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in Patrakomala. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on Patrakomala.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Patrakomala material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Patrakomala material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Patrakomala material;
- using Patrakomala in any way that is or may be damaging to Patrakomala;
- using Patrakomala in any way that impacts user access to Patrakomala;
- using Patrakomala contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to Patrakomala;
- using Patrakomala to engage in any advertising or marketing. Certain areas of Patrakomala are restricted from being access by you and Patrakomala may further restrict access by you to any areas of Patrakomala, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for Patrakomala are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
4. Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on Patrakomala. By displaying Your Content, you grant Patrakomala a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Patrakomala reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from Patrakomala at any time without notice.
5. No warranties
Patrakomala is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Patrakomala express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to Patrakomala or the materials contained on Patrakomala. Also, nothing contained on Patrakomala shall be interpreted as advising you.
6. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Patrakomala, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of Patrakomala whether such liability is under contract. Patrakomala, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of Patrakomala.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Patrakomala from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. Variation of Terms
Patrakomala is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using Patrakomala you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Patrakomala is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
11. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Patrakomala and you in relation to your use of Patrakomala, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.